See What Makes Redstone Village A Premier Life Plan Retirement Community
A Life Care Agreement Means Guaranteed Long-Term Health Care for Life
What if you didn’t have to worry about the possibility of needing health care services in the future? Or, about the rising costs of long-term care and the potential impact on loved ones or your estate? What if there were financial as well as physical, mental and spiritual advantages to creating a plan for future health care upfront? By choosing a Life Plan retirement community, those worries can be alleviated, and those advantages can be realized. At Redstone Village, a Life Care agreement means guaranteed long-term health care for life.
Having a plan in place allows you to make the important decisions about the future before unforeseen health problems or sudden life changes occur. By choosing to live in a Life Plan retirement community, your family members can be secure in your decision and confident that their loved ones will be cared for if healthcare needs change. And with a Life Care agreement at Redstone Village, friends, families and couples can all remain close even if one person requires a higher level of care.
Our Life Plan retirement community is designed to offer multiple levels of care on a single campus. We are a true community, dedicated to our residents’ wellbeing wherever they are in their aging journey. This means offering lifestyles options and engaging opportunities to support their physical, mental, spiritual and social enrichment while providing the perfectly tailored amount of health care they need along the way.
A LIFE PLAN RETIREMENT COMMUNITY HELPS YOU WORRY LESS AND ENJOY MORE
A Life Plan retirement community with a Life Care benefit can and will free you from the fears of financial loss as it relates to your health. Think of the cost per day associated with assisted living, memory support or skilled nursing. The Life Care agreement guarantees peace of mind by knowing those fees are covered from the day you walk through Redstone Village’s doors as a resident — and, those fees remain the same no matter what level of care you may need in the future. Knowing that, you can rest assured your future health care is covered by having a plan in place that protects against your “what-ifs.”
- Knowing your money is protected through predictable monthly expenses and entrance fee refundability options
- Knowing exactly where to access your care when you need it
- Knowing who provides that care — people you know and who know you
- Knowing you have control over your future health care
A BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS ON 114 ACRES
- Mountaintop setting with views of the Appalachian Mountains and Tennessee River
- Near nature trails, fishing and world-class golf at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
- Convenient access to shopping, restaurants, cultural and sporting events in Huntsville
- Wide array of resort-like amenities on site
- Additional medical services available at Crestwood Medical Center and Huntsville Hospital, less than 10 miles away
EXTENSIVE RESIDENT PROGRAMMING
Our full calendar of activities for physical, intellectual and spiritual enrichment
- Fitness opportunities, including aerobics, stretching, water activities, walking and shuffleboard.
- Resident-led special-interest groups covering a broad variety of topics.
- Craft activities, including basket-making, painting and woodshop.
- Social events, including wine and cheese mixers, movie nights and many other themed parties.
- Outings to various cultural experiences, arts performances, restaurants and holiday events.
Redstone Village’s mission-driven, local ownership and board members elect to reinvest revenues and resources into the community to meet residents’ changing needs. Only Redstone Village offers the life-changing benefits of Life Care in Huntsville, as well as an incomparable level of experience, commitment, comfort and value.
For active, residential independent living free from worry about the rising costs of future health care needs, look no further than the Life Plan retirement community option of Redstone Village.
There really is a difference! To learn more about the Life Care benefit at Redstone Village, give us a call at 800-724-5535 or contact us.