See What Makes Redstone Village A Premier Life Plan Retirement Community
A Life Care Agreement Means Guaranteed Long-Term Health Care for Life
What if you didn’t have to worry about the possibility of needing healthcare services in the future? Or about the rising costs of long-term care and the potential impact on loved ones or your estate? By choosing a Life Plan retirement community, those worries can be alleviated – while benefiting from not only financial advantages but also physical, mental and spiritual ones.
At Redstone Village, a Life Care agreement allows you to have a plan in place for the future before unforeseen health problems or sudden life changes occur. By choosing to live in a Life Plan retirement community, family members have peace of mind that their loved ones will be cared for if healthcare needs change. And with a Life Care agreement at Redstone Village, friends, families and couples can all remain close even if one person requires a higher level of care.
Our Life Plan retirement community is designed to offer multiple levels of care on one single campus. We are a true continuing care community, offering lifestyle options and engaging opportunities for seniors wherever they are in their aging journey.
A Life Plan Retirement Community Helps You Worry Less and Enjoy More
Think of the cost per day associated with assisted living, memory support or skilled nursing. The Life Care agreement frees you from your fears of financial loss with the knowledge that those fees are covered — and, those fees remain the same no matter what level of care you or your loved one may need in the future.
- Knowing your money is protected through predictable monthly expenses and entrance fee refundability options
- Knowing exactly where to access your care when you need it
- Knowing who provides that care — people you know and who know you
- Knowing you have control over your future health care
A Beautiful Campus on 114 Acres
- Mountaintop setting with views of the Appalachian Mountains and Tennessee River
- Near nature trails, fishing and world-class golf at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course
- Convenient access to shopping, restaurants, cultural and sporting events in Huntsville
- Wide array of resort-like amenities on site
- Additional medical services available at Crestwood Medical Center and Huntsville Hospital, less than 10 miles away
Extensive Resident Programming
Our full calendar of activities for physical, intellectual and spiritual enrichment
- Fitness opportunities, including aerobics, stretching, water activities, walking and shuffleboard.
- Resident-led special-interest groups covering a broad variety of topics.
- Craft activities, including basket-making, painting and woodshop.
- Social events, including wine and cheese mixers, movie nights and many other themed parties.
- Outings to various cultural experiences, arts performances, restaurants and holiday events.
Unique To Our Community
Only Redstone Village offers the life-changing benefits of Life Care in Huntsville, as well as an incomparable level of experience, commitment, comfort and value. At our beautiful community, you can rest assured your future healthcare is covered by having a plan in place that protects against life’s “what-ifs.” To learn more about the Life Care benefit at Redstone Village, give us a call at 800-724-5535 or contact us.