Residential Living for those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia in Huntsville
Making new connections in specialized memory support neighborhood.
Memories are precious, and when individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia need support, Grandview Gardens at Redstone Village provides customized memory care programs in a calm, comfortable setting. Here, we offer unparalleled security, while at the same time ensuring the highest quality of life for memory care residents.
As Madison County’s premier state-of-the-art memory support neighborhood, we understand the complexities of dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our devoted staff is highly trained in memory support as well as whole-person care, and we strive to provide understanding and peace of mind for you and your loved one. Our interactive activity program is focused on connecting residents with their families, whether living nearby or far away. We provide activities, entertainment, social functions and community outings to cater to seniors with memory loss by engaging critical thinking skills and providing regular interaction with our supportive staff. Our holistic wellness programming, Masterful Moments, prioritizes physical well-being along with other social, intellectual and physical aspects of overall health – and it allows residents to shape the community’s lifestyle and personality through individual experiences, preferences and open communication.
We believe that despite the challenges of memory impairment, individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia can continue to live engaging, meaningful and joyful lives. With our emphasis on holistic wellness programming, we foster a whole-person approach to memory care with activities and events geared toward physical, intellectual, social and spiritual fulfillment.
Health care services in Grandview Gardens memory support is guaranteed to all Redstone Village residents through a Life Care agreement. With fees covered through your entrance fee and predictable monthly service fees, you can live free from worries about the increasing cost of health care the minute you walk through our doors.
Grandview Gardens memory support at Redstone Village has many benefits, such as:
- Three connected neighborhoods, each with large dining rooms
- Staff trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Three large activities rooms with a full-time activities coordinator
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Modified diets available
- A full calendar of personalized activities and group programs
- Pet therapy by certified therapy animals
- Restorative programs for mobility
- Serenity suite for multisensory experience
- Safe, secure environment
- Encouraged resident interaction
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- Only non-profit specialty care assisted living facility in Madison County
On occasion, Grandview Gardens memory support may be available to non-resident admissions with a simple month-to-month agreement. To learn more about Grandview Gardens at Redstone Village or to schedule a tour, call 800-724-5535 or contact us.