Residential Living for those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia in Huntsville
Specialized Memory Support Neighborhood Brings Familiarity And Comfort.
If your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia needs support, you’ll find it at our Grandview Gardens, where residents’ days are filled with meaningful activities, joyful celebrations and compassionate care – all in a calm, comfortable setting.
As Madison County’s premier memory care community, families can count on us to serve and care for their loved ones like family – and with a deep understanding of the complexities of dementia and Alzheimer’s. We’re proud to feature our very own Memory Lane, which includes an impressive collection of relics from days gone by, an old-fashioned general store and even a full-size retro automobile. This innovative stroll through the past, along with each residence and every shared space, has been intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with memory loss.
Our devoted staff fosters an uplifting environment with a variety of activities, entertainment and socialization opportunities, encouraging residents thorough cognitive therapies and interactions with others. For seniors, and particularly those with memory loss, socialization has been shown to have a direct impact on quality of life. Our holistic lifestyle and wellness programming, Masterful Moments™, prioritizes overall well-being – including social, intellectual, spiritual and physical health – and a true sense of belonging.
Plus, memory care in Grandview Gardens is guaranteed to all Redstone Village residents through a Life Care agreement – which means you can find peace of mind when it comes to your future needs.
The Benefits Of Grandview Gardens Memory Support:
- Three connected neighborhoods, each with large dining rooms
- Staff trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Three large activities rooms with a full-time activities coordinator
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- A full calendar of personalized activities and group programs
- Pet therapy by certified therapy animals
- Restorative programs for mobility
- Serenity suite for multisensory experience
- Safe, secure environment
- Encouraged resident interaction
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration
- Secure outdoor courtyard
- Only non-profit specialty care assisted living facility in Madison County
On occasion, Grandview Gardens memory support may be available to non-resident admissions with a simple month-to-month agreement. To learn more about Grandview Gardens at Redstone Village, call 800-724-5535 or contact us.