Redstone at Home is an in-home assistance provider serving the Huntsville/Madison County area. We offer trustworthy, compassionate care for a wide range of non-medical, basic home care needs. It’s a full level of care designed to keep loved ones comfortably in their home. Services can be used for a short period of time during recovery or for private duty home health services as an alternative to assisted living and nursing homes. Let Redstone at Home help with the care of an aging family member.
You can rest assured that when you choose Redstone at Home, every caregiver we employ is reliable, trustworthy and compassionate.
ALL OF OUR CAREGIVERS:
- Have passed an extensive background check.
- Participate in ongoing drug and health screening.
- Are properly trained in first aid and dementia care.
- Are professionals that are bonded and insured.
- We handle every detail, including all hiring and employment taxes.
With our Personal Care service, you get more than just “sitters”~ Our trained companions are motivated, caring individuals who provide personal attention, assist with routine household activities, and help maintain a sense of balance and order in the lives of those they serve.
- As-needed personal assistance with daily living
- (bathing, dressing, mobility, hygiene, etc.)
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Safety observation & social interaction
- Accompaniment on errands, appointments, etc.
Redstone at Home is proud to be the most innovative in-home program offering new technology that allows active seniors to maintain a high level of independence in their own home.
Connect Care is the perfect solution for those looking to gain a certain level of oversight but are not yet ready to move into an assisted living facility. All devices offer access to around-the-clock professional assistance allowing for both independence and peace of mind.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Medication management
- 24/7 availability
- Quick response to care requests
Personal Emergency Response System
This easy-to-use device offers friendly, immediate assistance at the touch of a button. Each unit is waterproof and compatible with other medical devices, so you can rest assured knowing professional help is accessible 24 hours a day. 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Medication Pill Dispenser
Easily manage multiple prescriptions with the Medication Pill Dispenser. This programmable dispenser sounds an alarm when medication is ready, release pills up to 4 times per day and comes with round-the-clock monitoring by our Care Center. On average, clients using our dispensers are 90% compliant with their physician prescribed medication regimen.